Operations Data Analyst Intern
Stuart is a leading last mile delivery platform that connects small and big businesses to a fleet of geolocalised couriers. We empower thousands of companies across Europe by providing same-day delivery, next-day delivery and return solutions. We work across verticals with retailers, grocery stores, restaurants and ecommerce merchants to enable smarter transportation models.
We are currently looking for an Operations Data Analyst Intern to be responsible for deep analyses and reliable process automations. His ultimate goal is to keep the best in-class client & courier experience despite our massive development. You will mainly work with the French Operations & Finance teams but every day you will have the chance to contribute to the success of Stuart by helping all the teams driving the business and proposing new ideas.
What will you do?
- Build and improve automation processes in order to focus every day on the most important aspects.
- Improve Stuart metrics by analysing day-to-day business evolution. We always welcome new ideas that help us growing even faster
- Help improve the pricing policy and the courier incentive strategies to ensure long-term success
- Build KPI dashboards and closely monitor the platform’s performance
- Collaborate with our Product team to develop new features and algorithms to further optimise operations
You’ll have a particular focus on the courier payment and client invoicing process automation, enabling the Operations team to keep working efficiently despite increasing complexity.
- Academic background in Computer Science, Physics, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering or similar
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills with proven experience of Excel and SQL, and good exposure to Python
- You know how to get meaningful information out of large sets of data and can communicate your findings in a clear and concise way
- Ability to rapidly identify opportunities for improvement and provide creative solutions
- Highly energetic, self-motivated and results-driven person
- Hustle: you’re fearless about doing whatever it takes to get the job done, even if it means making mistakes along the way
- Fluent English & French speaker
- Meal vouchers - Tickets restaurant LunchR
- Regular company outings and events
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture
- Great opportunities to learn and for self growth
“Logistics for a sustainable world.” That is the mission at the heart of Stuart Delivery. While customer expectations around the delivery experience are skyrocketing, cities are limiting traditional logistics methods to improve congestion, pollution and liveability. The convergence of these two trends means that a disruptive approach to last mile delivery is not a nice-to-have but rather an inevitability.
Stuart sits at the crossroads of the future, using our best-in-class proprietary dispatch technology to connect small and big businesses alike to a shared fleet of geolocalised couriers. The result? Efficient, reliable, eco-friendly delivery to help retailers to meet their customers’ demands.
We launched in 2015 with a big vision and a handful of clients. Three and a half years later, couriers on our platform complete tens of millions of deliveries annually for the biggest brands across retail, ecommerce, grocery and food.
Stuart is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.