Product Designer (Paris)
Stuart is the disruptive on-demand urban logistics platform that will transform our daily lives. Our technology allows businesses big and small in every industry to deliver to their local customers with never-before-seen speed and efficiency. We create thousands of economic opportunities for businesses and courier partners whilst redefining customer expectations when it comes to delivery.
After rapidly scaling both our operations and our business metrics, Geopost has acquired Stuart. We are entering a new era, looking to cement our position as the leading provider of express urban delivery. We now operate in Paris, London, Barcelona, Madrid and Lyon... with many more cities across Europe in the pipeline for 2018.
We are a growing group of free-thinking designers, engineers and startup enthusiasts who love to invent new and improved ways of doing things. From data scientists to restless couriers, designers to operation manager our strength rests upon our plurality of skills and expertise, building up our unique team.
You wanna be part of that? We're seeking a Product Designer to join our team of product designers and help us crafting the future of on-demand delivery . From brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch, you will be involved in every aspect of the products lifecycles. You’ll use your full range of skills from product design, interaction design, and visual design to deliver sleek experiences.
What you will do :
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product management, engineering and marketing to ensure a smooth product development process
- Guide the team to develop best practices for ensuring a high bar of quality
- Conceptualise and design new products and features for web and mobile applications.
- Apply user-centric thinking to come up with solutions users will love.
- Constantly improve the visual and motion design of our products.
- Use data from user tests and web analytics tools as well as user feedback to identify pain points and improve current solutions.
- Give and solicit real feedback from other designers to continually raise the quality and craftsmanship of the product.
- Articulate design decisions.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in shipping software products.
- Strong design portfolio with examples of sleek interactions and clear visuals across web and mobile applications
- Fluent in English
- Deep understanding of user-centered design across different platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional eye for detail
Nice to have :
- Technical depth that lets you understand every piece of our product.
- Ability to rapid prototyping
- Previous experience working in B2B products.
What you should include in your application:
- Cover letter
- Some work you are proud of
- Link to your Site, Portfolio or Dribbble account.
The icing on the cake?
- Very attractive compensation package
- Have a real impact
- Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision
- Extras like flexible working hours, catered lunch, gym membership, ping pong table, private health insurance…