Stuart is Europe’s leading last mile logistics platform which connects retailers to a fleet of independent couriers. Our platform allows businesses big and small in every industry to deliver to their customers with never-seen-before speed and efficiency.
In 2017, just 2 years from launch, Europe’s biggest logistics company GeoPost (Groupe La Poste) acquired Stuart so that it could join prestigious companies like DPD, Colissimo, SEUR & Chronopost and conquer urban logistics.
With an exciting blend of GeoPost Group expertise and a fun, agile startup culture, Stuart has expanded to more than 40 cities across the UK, France & Spain and continued the steep growth curve it’s become accustomed to. Top clients including Nike, Apple, Nespresso, Monoprix, The Kooples, Ametller, Just Eat, Sainsbury’s, Stubhub and hundreds more.
What really makes Stuart tick, though, is the 200+ people that work here every day to smash our goals. We are a free-thinking, enthusiastic bunch whether it’s sales or operations people, engineers or designers.
Would you like to be a part of that? We are looking for a motivated Operations Analyst to join our London team! You will scope, plan, and execute innovative projects that will enable Stuart UK to make strategic decisions on the future of customer and courier interactions. You will take ownership by designing and executing processes, projects, communications and experiments driven by a deep and analytical understanding of our business.
- Process Improvement and Automation - to drive efficiencies and scalable processes, pinpoint opportunities for process automation, lead and support implementation of these opportunities to help Stuart grow to the next level
- Project Management & Execution - You will be responsible for owning and driving forward multiple strategic projects, and have the ability to execute in a constantly changing, complex environment
- Communication - to effectively engage directly with peers as well as being able to provide clear guidance to key stakeholders on key operational processes
- Regularly perform deep-dives on processes, by gathering qualitative feedback and quantitative results, and suggesting recommendations on how we can take these processes forward to enable high growth of the business
- Cross-functional collaboration with the operations, commercial and customer support teams to gather feedback on their daily challenges in terms of process automation and improvement
- Document all changes to our processes to make sure our internal documentation is always thorough and up to date
- Making sure any courier facing changes are communicated to the relevant team in a timely manner
- Help sustain the high quality of the fleet by identifying process gaps and taking actions
- Academic background in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or similar
- Great analytical and quantitative skills with proven experience in Excel (SQL is a plus)
- At least one year of working experience with data analysis
- You are able to work autonomously, and take charge of projects from A to Z
- You have excellent communication skills
- You know how to get meaningful information out of large sets of data and can communicate your findings in a clear and concise way
- You know how to flow meaningful changes through a large organisation to drive adoption and ensure success
- You are inquisitive and forward-thinking - curious, thoughtful and happy to question the status-quo. Keeps pushing for further improvements
- You are very thorough and attentive to detail
- You are dynamic, motivated and eager to learn
- You have a proactive attitude and are able to identify opportunities for improvement
- You have proven problem solving skills
- Gym membership contribution
- Daily lunch allowance
- Attractive location in the heart of the city
- Young and dynamic company culture
- Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision
After reading all this just a few last but important words: We want you to take on a role you love and we want you to come to a place you’re proud and happy to work every day.
If this sounds like you - apply! Get in touch with us, we want to hear more about you today!