International Strategy Project Manager
Stuart is a leading last mile delivery platform that connects small and big businesses to a fleet of geolocalised couriers. We empower thousands of companies across Europe by providing same-day delivery, next-day delivery and return solutions. We work across verticals with retailers, grocery stores, restaurants and ecommerce merchants to enable smarter transportation models.
About the Role
We are looking for a International Strategy Project Manager in London or Paris who is passionate about last mile delivery, technology and expansion. You will have a broad scope within the role, helping us understand which new business models Stuart should focus on, new markets that we should launch and long term strategic initiatives for which we should be laying the groundwork today. You will report to the COO.
- Market research for expansion including analysing size of market, competition target clients and verticals, products, potential relationships with sister companies, and launch strategy
- Analysis of potential opportunities for new products Stuart is looking to offer including size, profitability and risk of opportunity, as well as synergies with current Stuart offerings / strategy
- Support analytics needs of business and product teams on cross market and cross department topics
- 4-7 years of experience at a top consulting firm and/or a fast-growing scale up (international environment would be a plus)
- You’re a creative thinker - problem solving comes naturally and you view constraints as challenges to be overcome rather than limitations on success
- You know how to get meaningful information out of large sets of data and can communicate your findings in a clear and concise way
- You’re detail oriented and never take short cuts at the expense of depth of knowledge
- You’re curious - you want to know what clients and couriers need and how those needs fit with Stuart’s mission of logistics for a sustainable world
- Highly energetic, self motivated and results driven person
- Hustle: you’re fearless about doing whatever it takes to get the job done, even if it means making mistakes along the way and quickly learning from them
- Great compensation package
- Learning and training opportunities
- Meal vouchers - Tickets restaurant LunchR
- Monthly gym allowance to use in any gym or for any sport class
- Excellent family private health care
- Annual company offsite – Formentera this year!
“Logistics for a sustainable world.” That is the mission at the heart of Stuart Delivery. While customer expectations around the delivery experience are skyrocketing, cities are limiting traditional logistics methods to improve congestion, pollution and liveability. The convergence of these two trends means that a disruptive approach to last mile delivery is not a nice-to-have but rather an inevitability.
Stuart sits at the crossroads of the future, using our best-in-class proprietary dispatch technology to connect small and big businesses alike to a shared fleet of geolocalised couriers. The result? Efficient, reliable, eco-friendly delivery to help retailers to meet their customers’ demands.
We launched in 2015 with a big vision and a handful of clients. Three and a half years later, couriers on our platform complete tens of millions of deliveries annually for the biggest brands across retail, ecommerce, grocery and food.
Stuart is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.