Head of Talent Acquisition
Stuart is a leading last mile delivery platform that connects small and big businesses to a fleet of geolocalised couriers. We empower thousands of companies across Europe by providing same-day delivery, next-day delivery and return solutions. We work across verticals with retailers, grocery stores, restaurants and ecommerce merchants to enable smarter transportation models.
About the Role
We are looking for a Head of Talent Acquisition in Paris who is passionate about people, recruitment and processes. You will have a broad scope within this role, not only helping us be efficient and effective recruiters in a very competitive space, but in helping us think at a higher level and see ways to attract and engage candidates in ways that no one else could. You will report to the COO.
- Build & shape the global Talent Acquisition vision and strategy for our 3 countries (France, Spain, UK) + new markets to be launched in 2020
- Lead hunts on mid-level and senior positions and manage full-cycle recruiting
- Support analytically-driven practices to optimise recruitment performance
- Manage a team of recruiters
- Provide strategy, training and evangelism for recruitment best practises across the company beyond the recruiting team
- Own the global Employer Branding strategy
- 10-12 years of experience in recruitment in fast-growing scale ups (international environment would be a plus)
- Proven track record of building high performing teams
- Proven track record of executing talent acquisition strategies that drive actionable results (including process improvements, best practises and employer branding)
- Superior leadership skills and the ability to drive strong outcomes in partnership with business leaders across the organisation
- Great compensation package
- Learning and training opportunities
- Meal vouchers - Tickets restaurant LunchR
- Monthly gym allowance to use in any gym or for any sport class
- Excellent family private health care
- Annual company offsite – Formentera this year!
“Logistics for a sustainable world.” That is the mission at the heart of Stuart Delivery. While customer expectations around the delivery experience are skyrocketing, cities are limiting traditional logistics methods to improve congestion, pollution and liveability. The convergence of these two trends means that a disruptive approach to last mile delivery is not a nice-to-have but rather an inevitability.
Stuart sits at the crossroads of the future, using our best-in-class proprietary dispatch technology to connect small and big businesses alike to a shared fleet of geolocalised couriers. The result? Efficient, reliable, eco-friendly delivery to help retailers to meet their customers’ demands.
We launched in 2015 with a big vision and a handful of clients. Three and a half years later, couriers on our platform complete tens of millions of deliveries annually for the biggest brands across retail, ecommerce, grocery and food.
Stuart is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.