AR Credit and Collections Manager
Stuart is a leading last mile delivery platform that connects small and big businesses to a fleet of geolocalised couriers. We empower thousands of companies across Europe by providing same-day delivery, next-day delivery and return solutions. We work across verticals with retailers, grocery stores, restaurants and e-commerce merchants to enable smarter transportation models.
“Logistics for sustainable world: shared, efficient and reliable” is our motto and daily inspiration!
Present in more than 80 cities across France, UK and Spain, we have been growing fast for the past years, and got to a time when we need to standardize and harmonize our processes to the maximum to go to the next level as a mature company, without renouncing to our start-up culture!
Our office is located in Carrer de Pau Claris, 186 08037 Barcelona, one street away from Gaudi's famous Casa Milà.
We are looking for a highly motivated AR Credit and Collections Manager, who will join as part of our Accounting & Finance Team, reporting to Natalia, based in Barcelona, our Global Head of Accounting & Finance and will be in charge of managing a client portfolio: from invoicing to debt collection, reminders of outstanding debt and litigation.
- Recovery of receivables (by mail and telephone) from clients outstanding accounts
- Resolve customer billing problems and agree on payment plans
- Reduce AR delinquency and litigation management
- Invoice preparation: automatic and manual billing, and special client accounts (emissions, control and sending of invoices)
- Direct debit management
- Coupon management (promotional codes)
- Client database maintenance
- Monthly and annual financial closings
- Build a strong relationship with General Manager and Sales
- Participate in the implementation of a new ERP
- Design of AR processes and AR reporting in collaboration with the Controller
- Credit management
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position (AR accounting + debt collection)
- Accounting knowledge in local GAAP
- You master the Office tools (especially Excel: pivot tables, formulae). ERP knowledge is a strong plus
- You are proficient in English
- You have a pronounced taste for the start-up universe
- You are thrilled by challenge and excited to make things better
- Great compensation package
- Good work-life balance: work from home and flexible hours
- Learning and training opportunities
- Tangible career development possibilities as we grow strong 🚀
- Meal vouchers
- Monthly gym allowance to use in any gym or for any sport class
- Nursery vouchers for childcare
- Excellent family private health care
- Annual company offsite – Ibiza this year!
Stuart is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.