IT Support Engineer
Stuart is a leading last mile delivery platform that connects small and big businesses to a fleet of geolocalised couriers. We empower thousands of companies across Europe by providing same-day delivery, next-day delivery and return solutions. We work across verticals with retailers, grocery stores, restaurants and e-commerce merchants to enable smarter transportation models.
We are currently looking for an IT Support Engineer in Paris who will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware and software for all our offices around Europe, with a particular focus on helping our 50 users 👩🏻💻👨🏻💻 in Paris.
The role is based in our Headquarters 8 avenue des Ternes 75017 Paris. The district is very lively with tons of cool restaurants and shops nearby. It’s very central and easily accessible.
You will be part of an amazing international team and will report to Albert based in Barcelona, or Head of IT Support. You will be the only IT Support Engineer in Paris that everyone is waiting for and therefore will have a great impact.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware
- Respond to queries either in person, Slack or over the phone if needed
- Write scripts as part of systems maintenance
- Resolve daily IT tasks
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems
- Write documentation and manuals
- Train computer users
- At least 1 year of experience managing typical helpdesk and corporate IT tasks and processes
- Experience with macOS since most of our users are using Mac Laptops
- Good understanding of basic networking and computing concepts
Nice to have
- Bash command line skills
- Great compensation package
- Good work-life balance: work from home, flexible hours, extra days off - RTT
- Learning and training opportunities
- Tangible career development possibilities as we grow strong 🚀
- Meal vouchers - Tickets restaurant LunchR (13 € per day)
- Monthly gym allowance to use in any gym or for any sport class (40 € per month)
- Excellent family private health care Alan
- Annual company offsite – Ibiza this year!
“Logistics for a sustainable world.” That is the mission at the heart of Stuart Delivery. While customer expectations around the delivery experience are skyrocketing, cities are limiting traditional logistics methods to improve congestion, pollution and liveability. The convergence of these two trends means that a disruptive approach to last mile delivery is not a nice-to-have but rather an inevitability.
Stuart sits at the crossroads of the future, using our best-in-class proprietary dispatch technology to connect small and big businesses alike to a shared fleet of geolocalised couriers. The result? Efficient, reliable, eco-friendly delivery to help retailers to meet their customers’ demands.
We launched in 2015 with a big vision and a handful of clients. Three and a half years later, couriers on our platform complete tens of millions of deliveries annually for the biggest brands across retail, ecommerce, grocery and food.
Stuart is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.